About Me

My photo
"I believe that there are semblances between seemingly disparate ideas, . . . if we can stand back and see a larger picture." Terry Tempest Williams

Jul 19, 2008

A Warm Welcome!

~
You made it! Fantastic! Welcome to the online weblog of my trip to Ashland.

I'm off to the incomparable Oregon Shakespeare Festival for a week of thought-provoking theater and jaunts about Ashland with Michael and Jessica.

I thought it might be fun to take some pictures and capture a bit of video on the journey and pass it on immediately to those interested.

Instead of shlepping a camera and computer, I've decided to do EVERYTHING with my cell phone. How? More on that later. For now, take a look at the video below this note for a wee bit more info, and be sure to visit this page often!
~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aviv! I will be the happy vicarious traveler and diligently look daily to see what you've been doing. Two questions: Why the train? And if you haven't traveled this way before, in the end, do you prefer it? Also, could you stop the Peerless Hotel in Ashland and get a picture or some footage of their refurbished Coca Cola sign? Have fun.
    http://www.peerlesshotel.com/
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aviv, this is going to be great! Can't wait to see what happens next to the traveling teaching train riding Shakespeare festival visiting cell phone using blogger. Did you get a chance to visit Footwear etc. or www.footwearetc.com before the trip? Ha ha, I love it! Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive