About Me

My photo
"I believe that there are semblances between seemingly disparate ideas, . . . if we can stand back and see a larger picture." Terry Tempest Williams

Jul 30, 2008

Keep In Touch


When you decide it's time to visit Ashland, be sure to contact Michael and Jessica for lodging and restaurant recommendations.

When you decide it's time to move to Ashland, be sure to contact Michael to serve as your trusted real estate agent (www.ashlandrealestateonline.com).

When you decide it's time to open a B & B in Ashland, be sure to contact me (as I intend to visit more than once a year now).

In gratitude to Michael and Jessica I offer another video of Jessica's performance.

1 comment:

  1. Aviv- I enjoyed the blog. Glad you had such a good time in Ashland and i can't wait to here about the train trip in person.

    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive